Keep your brain in shape!
Fit all the 3D-puzzle pieces on the game board in such a way that it turns into a (flat) 2D-image. One of the protruding sides of each puzzle piece has 1 ball, the other side has 2 balls. So depending on how you orientate a puzzle piece, you get more or less balls. When solved, all puzzle pieces will fit on the game board without any holes uncovered.Inside the Box
- Compact game board with lid
- 10 double sided puzzle pieces
- booklet with challenges and solutions
- Step 1 - Choose a challenge and put all the indicated pieces on the board
- Step 2 - Arrange all the 3D-puzzle pieces so all protruding parts fit into the holes of the game board
- Step 3 - You've found the right solution when all the puzzle pieces fit!
There is only 1 possible solution for each challenge, found in the included booklet
Age: 6 - 99 years