Playful Pets Hand Puppets
This four-piece hand-puppet set makes it easy for kids and adults to role-play together! Four simple glove puppets in a coordinated theme can act out a scene together, or be used separately for simple puppet play. Either way, they are great for developing dexterity, communication skills, self-confidence, creativity, and so much more! Made with brightly patterned, washable fabrics and built to last, these soft and sweet hand puppets are sure to be go-to toys for years to come. Playful Pets Hand Puppets includes a rabbit, parrot, kitten, and puppy.Details
- Four soft friendly animal hand-puppets in a playful pets theme
- Sized to fit children and most adults, puppets are great for developing dexterity, communication skills, self-confidence, and parent-child bonding
- Soft stuffed-plush heads encourage cuddles and creativity
- Washable fabric
Age: 2+ years
Size: 36 x 24 x 4 cm packaged
- Help kids identify each animal. Then make its animal sound together.
- Have kids describe the colours, patterns, and other details of each animal.
- As you use two of the puppets, ask kids to be the owner and pretend to feed, brush, and pet each animal.
- Use the puppets to ask kids questions, and let them ask questions of the puppet, too. For instance, the puppet might ask what it's like to be a kid, or ask about favorite snacks, games, or friends.
- Place one puppet on your hand and one on the child's hand. Use your puppets to ask the child's puppet questions. For instance, "I want to go to school with you, Rabbit. What is it like there?"
- Use the animals to act out a "people" scene that's familiar to kids. For instance, you might have the kitten go on a trip to the library to find a new book. Allow kids to join in the scene or simply observe.
- Use the puppets to act out challenging social scenes, and encourage kids to help you resolve them. For instance, perhaps the parrot wants to play with the puppy, but doesn't know how to ask, or maybe the kitten is being too bossy and the other pets are upset.
- Encourage kids to make up a story and act it out as a puppet show. Optional: Add a stage for the big performance, make a poster with the name of the play, and create and collect tickets from the audience members.